- Lacey: What is that?
- Me: Sylvan learning center? It's like a place kids get help with school and what not.
- Lacey: Oh... Then why didn't you just call kumono or something.
- Me: -__- !!!! it's kumon!
- Lacey: No, we were arguing and I got so irritated.
- Me: Why?
- Lacey: Cause everytime we argue he always uses big words!
- Me: -__- like what?
- Lacey: Like, idk. He'll say like-- mentality!
- Me: -_____-
- Lacey: Yeah, and I get so irritated cause idk what the fuck that means!
- Me: -___- maybe you should learn something so you can actually hold an intelligent conversation!
- Lacey: No. Then I get even more irritated when we argue and he uses big words cause I have to google it!
- Me: -_____________- omg
- Lacey: yeah, like I have to go to google and type in 'define: mentality'. Or fate or whatever
- Me: *shakes head*
I don’t plan on changing my life around anytime soon. So get with it, or get gone.
I can’t stand when someone hangs up my clothes the wrong way. When looking at my closet, all my clothes are faced towards the left. I can’t stand when people hang clothes the opposite way.
- (eating bagel bites)
- Me: Ahhh it's sooo good! *nomnomnom*
- Lacey: I know! (looks at bottom of one)
- Lacey: .... Omg, it's like a bagel underneath!
- Me: o.O no shit. It's called 'bagel bites'
You know when someone texts or messages you something and they go, “I need to tell you something.” Or even when they add an, “You have to promise not to get mad,” at the end.
That shit drives me insane.
Remember.. makeup is to enhance your look not alter it. Don’t be cakin it
You’ll never change. It seems like quantity will always be first choice over quality.